Thanks re TRF

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Thanks re TRF
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:59:21 -0500
Cc: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "2000 List" <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Graham Stretch"
>I was away from the list for a bit due first to computer problems (new
motherboard and processor didn't like my expensive modem, now using a #12
job, Works fine). Then the phone line got damaged. Telecom dug three holes,
and fixed it each time only to go wrong again! Working now! It is good to
be
able to get my fix from the list on a regular basis. Keep it all coming!
Thanks again.
Graham.
<

Welcome back Graham.  We missed you.  I keep trying to cut down but soon
find myself posting as much as ever.  And the intelligence level of my
posts hasn't gotten any better, either.

Cheers and keep the coast safe.

Dave

///