Re: Phoenix Car Showx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: rmf3860@erols.com
Subject: Re: Phoenix Car Showx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:01:24 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
All British car shows typically draw 400 or more cars (or at least the ones I
am used to attending).  I don't recall even seeing as many as 100 cars
there last year.  So that is the perspective I am coming from.  I would think
that if the thing was a bit more "high profile", or had a bit more
promotion, I'd think that it could attract many more than 100 cars especially
this time of the year when little else is going on!

You would think at bare minimum the sponsors would send last year's attendees a
reminder of the event!!!

Regards,
Joe

bob wrote:

> Joe:
> I'm clueless as to what you mean by, "Last year the show was not all
> that well attended and now I know why!!"
>
> As I said, there were approximately 100 cars and considerably more
> people. I must be missing something.
>
> Bob
> Fredericksburg, Va
> 75 TR6