Re: Car Cleaning/Wash/Wax Questions You were always afraid to ask!

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Car Cleaning/Wash/Wax Questions You were always afraid to ask!
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:14:27 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs@autox. team. net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
The clay bar stuff is very good.  I discovered it when I had spray paint over
spray over all the flat spots on my TR6.  If the paint on the car doesn't feel
silky smooth, you can probably benefit from the stuff.  It also worked wonders
on the little rust particles on the chrome bumpers.

Just use plenty of the lubricant spray (Quick detailer or similar).  The thing I
liked best was not seeing the clay turn the color of the body paint like
previous products I tried to remove the various surface contamination.

Brian Kemp
72 TR6

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///