RE: Master Cylinder Repair

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Master Cylinder Repair
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:35:15 -0000

John,
        About 5 years ago I completed a substantial overhaul on an Austin
A35 belonging to a (then) work colleague. He had the brake master cylinder
sleeved by a company who advertised in Practical Classics. I don't remember
their name, but I'm fairly sure they still advertise. The work was well done
for a cost of around 65 UKP.
        Hope this helps,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
 __ __________________ __
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupe Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupe
=====U==============U=====  1960 Herald 948 Saloon 100% Original
 | |                  | |   1961 Herald 1200 Coupe
 |_|                  |_|   1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
Join The Herald Mailing List at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/triumph_herald

///