Lug Nuts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lug Nuts
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:45:16 -0800 (PST)
Lug Nuts. . .

Thanks for the reminder.

My TR-6 came with older Panasports.
It also came with 2 regular looking chrome lug nuts . . and 14 black ones.

The black ones, strangely enough, have 17mm heads on them.
They are stamped with a 7/16" to indicate what threads have been cut in them.
I wonder if they came with the wheels?

I later found out why there were missing Black Lug nuts.  One of the studs was
shorten
and damaged.  When a nut was tightened on this lug, it damaged the threads on
the nut.

I've fixed the short lug, now I want matching lug nuts.

"So go buy a whole new set Scott"

Yeah that's fine. . but for some reason I like the black ones.
I can't find them anywhere.

Anyone else been through the same thing?

Scott Tilton
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/