Re: Alloy Wheel Questions

To: <WBabbitt@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alloy Wheel Questions
From: "Ken and Elizabeth" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:05:31 -0500
I bought a set last winter during their last winter sale, and I love them.
They're very round (balance beautifully), look great, and yes...they are
powder coated. I remember paying $399 for the set (GT6+), and the ad now has
them for $499 if I'm not mistaken. Either way, it's a good deal. I'd
considered Panasports and Minilites, but the difference in cost dissuaded
me. Here's a picture of "Big Red" with the VB wheels you're considering.

Ken Shapiro
1970 GT6+
KC81872L
Baltimore, Maryland