Re: Leaky Spin-On Oil Filter

To: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: Leaky Spin-On Oil Filter
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 08:55:31 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I have always considered the patented Triumph Self Changing Oil System to be
one of their neatest inventions, right up there with the Lucas Half Dark
Bulb Conservation Electrical Circuit.... Quite endearing and appealing.  Now
if I can only get this 1200 to run we'll get somewhere!

Scott
64 Herald 1.2K Convertibubble