Wheel Cylinders--Springs?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel Cylinders--Springs?
From: "Tinker Mechanic" <speedbuggy65@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 13:09:41 -0000 FILETIME=[6DCA1D90:01C07A3D]
Was recently replacing the wheel cylinders on a TR-6.

I checked the moss catalog and saw that it listed the same part numbers for
a TR-4. . .

So I rebuilt up some old TR-4 ones I had laying around and swapped them out.

Today when browsing the TR6 catalog, I see the wheel cylinder exploded
picture and it shows what appears to be a spring behind the piston.

This was news to me.

Is it a mistake?

Do any of the wheel cylinders have springs behind the piston?

Tinker