Fw: 3a leaf springs-removal !

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 3a leaf springs-removal !
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 08:39:09 -0800
Jim, I too had the same problem. What I did was remove the rear shackle
completely, jacked up the rear of the frame enough that I could "swing" the
whole leaf spring as far forward and as far back as possible.

This will "Crack" the front "eye". Do this many times , if it does not work
I drilled out the rubber with my drill and pulled off the leaf spring. I
then CAREFULLY used my grinder to take of the remains of the "eye" bushing.

Worked like a charm.

Pat
Victoria BC