Nov/Dec 96 GRM article

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Nov/Dec 96 GRM article
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 11:12:24 -0500
I was just looking at the Grassroots Motorsports website
www.grmotorsports.com, and under the TR3 project car I see there's an
article in the Nov/Dec 96 issue on frame strengthening. I already have the
Sept/Oct 98 issue which has an article on non-IRS TR4 frame strengthening,
so my question is:

-is there anything in the earlier article that isn't in the one I have i.e.
is it worth it to buy the back issue, or would it be redundant?

Or more generally, if you don't have both, what's in the Nov/Dec 96 article?
TIA,
Jim
3a TS81417L