Monster List. You really should go there.

To: <lotuseuropa@egroups.com>, <lotus-cars@egroups>
Subject: Monster List. You really should go there.
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:35:34 -0600
Cc: <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Feel free to copy this to any other British-car list:

Chris Kantarjiev has taken good care of my baby, the Monster List of
British-car parks and service vendors.  If you have not seen it, I suggest
you go to
http://www.dimebank.com/monster/vendors.html

If you have never seen it before, it will be an eye-opener.  My idea was
to collect in one place the honest views of netters about the myriad
outfits who supply us britcar freaks.

If you have made submissions before, maybe it is time to search for your
own name and make sure your observations are still current.  If not, send
an update to Chris.  I'm sure he will thank me for this.  :-)

Thanks again to Chris for taking this important britcar resource away
from hardware-deprived, software-deprived and computer-savvy-deprived me!

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.