Need wiring advice, TR3A wiper motor

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need wiring advice, TR3A wiper motor
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:33:42 EST
Listers,

This is probably the first of many electrically related questions, so please
bear with me.

I am in the process of installing a new harness on my pre 60000 TR3A that has
a combination of spade and bare wire connections, probably as a result of
it's late build date, TS 58399.

My wiper motor has a build date of July 59 and has 3 screwed on spade
connectors that are labeled 1, 2,  and E.  E is part of the housing and
obviously the ground (E arth).  The other two wires are solid green, and
green with a black stripe.  What connects to what?

Thanks,

Gary Bouffard  (Spark after Dark)
TS 58399