Re: Tires for my 1976 TR6

To: suhring@lancnews.infi.net, ConwayNYC@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tires for my 1976 TR6
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 07:31:55 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 00-12-31 18:25:55 EST, suhring@lancnews.infi.net writes:

<< Jeremy:

 I put BF Goodrich Touring TA 205 70 15 tires on my 6 (paid $54 ea.)
 Made a huge difference in handling and most people like the way
 they fill out the wheel well (no problems of rubbing with full turn of
 the wheel). I would highly recommend these to anyone.

 Ditto for me as well....same tires exactly on my TR6....although it's not on
the road yet, the tires were highly recommended by many for their excellent
ride (low harshness) and good traction.

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (chassis finished - working on body & engine)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (tucked away for a long winter's nap)