RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] RE: philosophy (virus warning)

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Subject: RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] RE: philosophy (virus warning)
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:32:53 -0500 .com>
Patrick,

He's sending an embedded HTML virus in his messages to the
spitfire-enthusiast email group, not the team.net server.  the egroups lists
(that many of us are also on) allows HTML.  (and attachments)

All the team.net list are safe.  But if you, like me, are on both groups, be
careful of the spitfire-enthusiast and NASS groups.  I'm seriously thinking
about unsubscribing to those two lists because of the potential problems.

Bill