Re: Engine Removal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Removal
From: Tom Wagner - Program Manager <Tom.W.Wagner@central.sun.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:02:54 -0600 (CST)
Top All:

I wanted to send my Thanks to All who helped with
my questions about the crossmember removal in the
front of the engine.

It took me awhile to get back to the project after my surgery,
but with the help of my 13 yr. old it was quite easy.

Now it is on the way to the blaster and then body shop for make
over.

There was one particular fellow who suggested that I put
things in baggies to remember where they go after it comes back.

To him I say "Now you tell me", it is an EXCELLENT idea
and started using it at that time, but I was more than half
way done.  I did however go back and start doing it to all
of the other bolts and screws that I remember and labeled
where they all go.

Thanks again

Tom Wagner
SRS Southern Area Manager