Re: New Spitfire Owner

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Spitfire Owner
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 01:19:42 -0800
Hey Raoul, welcome to the list !

Having said that, did you know there's a companion list just for
Spitfires ?  I'm not trying to run you off, I prefer one big list.  The
more the merrier, and all that. But some Spitfire folk didn't feel that
way...  You can subscribe the same way as the Triumphs list, just put
"subscribe spitfires" in the message to majordomo@autox.team.net .

There is a FAQ, but it's not very active, and the FAQ keeper hasn't
answered the last few emails I've sent him.  Not sure what's going on.
It's at http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm

Instead of the FAQ, most people use the list archives at
http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=triumphs .  It's a searchable
log of all list traffic.  The Spitfire list archive is at
http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=spitfires

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver TS39781LO