Stag for Sale in Houston TX

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Leon.Ruizenaar@contiteves.com
Subject: Stag for Sale in Houston TX
From: "Sherman D. Taffel" <staffel@home.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:03:35 -0400
I say this post on the Jensen List today, maybe someone is interested:

Sherman Taffel
TR4
2 Jensens
4 Jags
-------------
Subject: Non Jensen, Triumph Stag for sale
From: <Leon.Ruizenaar@contiteves.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:40:45 +0100

I received this mail from a guy with whom I've got a regular mail contact
for mercedes brake parts, I don't know anything more then is written in
this mail. I know it's not a Jensen, but quite british (and for that reason
interesting?) I would say.

 Do you know anyone who collects Triumphs?  A friend of mine ended up with
one as part of a divorce settlement, and she wants to sell it to someone
who would appreciate the car.  It is a 1974 Triumph Stag.  Red. Original
Triumph V-8 engine, Automatic Transmission.  Hardtop and New Unmounted
Convertible Top.  Wire Knock-offs.  Houston, TX area.  $6500/BRO
281-534-4737
If you could pass the word it would be appreciated.(dborden@banet.net)

Lion Ruizenaar Frankfurt-Germany
JH 20502