General Lube ?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: General Lube ?
From: "Edward R. Purcell" <epurcel@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:56:29 -0500
Listers,  Don't know how many models have grease fittings on rear wheel
bearings, but the TR4 does.  I have checked the archives and there are
many references to bearing grease.  Should I have two grease guns, one
with bearing grease and the other with multi-purpose lithium grease?  To
limit traffic, I am requesting responses from those that use the two gun
method.  If others want to call me nitpicker or other such comments,
feel free as I am very easy-going.

Thanks,
Ed Purcell