junkyard wars - watch the intro

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: junkyard wars - watch the intro
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:44:56 -0600
As the subject implies, I believe there is something of interest to us.

Once, under the influence of a Guinness or two, I swore I saw, in the first
few seconds where the background is a 1/2 scan of a scrap heap of cars - a
TR4!!

Can anybody verify this?

Can you imagine with the scarcity of these cars how one could come to be in
"whatever yard" these guys work out of?  Is this show staged?  I mean,  in
the one episode to build an aeroplane, there was a wrecked Cessna?!?

Anyway,  let's gang up on the producers to get them to "make a British
sports car" , he he.

Dave Terrick