RE: Outside Car Storage

To: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>, Triumph Email List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Steve Parker <smparker@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject: RE: Outside Car Storage
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:32:08 -0330
Finally a question I can answer!  I've been wanting to help at least someone
on this list as a way of returning the favour of so much useful information
I've received.  So - and speaking as a biologist here - my official advice
to your friend who wants to keep "mice and other rodents from using his car"
is this: get a lynx or a small cougar for the driver/passenger compartment
and a few snakes for the engine bay and boot.  An owl or two probably
wouldn't hurt either.  You could go with a bear but might have trouble
keeping the top intact.

How's that?
Frank