Re: Ebay refund protocol

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay refund protocol
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:33:24 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
My own view of auctions, online and otherwise, from the viewpoint of
both a buyer and seller, is that one you have the winning bid, you own
it. Sometimes this is a big mistake. Sometimes its a real steal. Mostly
it falls in between. It sounds like your seller is willing to compromise
with you, but asking him to not only take the item back but pay for all
the shipping is a bit much.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -