list etiquette and wire wheel tape

To: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Subject: list etiquette and wire wheel tape
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:33:11 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "john matthews"
>Hi All,

As a long time list member I would like to ask those who continue to post
and reply to off-topic subjects to please stop.
<

You are, indeed correct.  I am sorry.  I got carried away.  I will try to
control myself in the future.

More germaine:  A while back there was some discussion about a special tape
used to seal the spokes of a wire wheel to prevent chaffing of the tube.  I
thought I had saved the information but alas I have not been able to find
it.  If someone can provide me with that information I would greatly
appreciate it.

This is the tape used in lieu of the rubber sleeves that never stay put
anyway.

Humbly greateful,
Dave