Re: Triumph

To: DeWetC1@sapo.co.za, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph
From: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:04:03 EST
In a message dated 11/23/00 12:43:06 AM Central Standard Time,
DeWetC1@sapo.co.za writes:

> Sorry Glenn
>
> I just got real exited ( very few Triumphs in SA and not a lot of South
> Africans on the list ). Thought other listers might enjoy seeing the Triumph
> light burning again down here ( albeit dimly ) . Sincere apologies for
> wasting your time .

Chris, no apology is necessay!   I'm sure Glenn's a decent guy, but his
response was inappropriate in my book.  Please keep us informed of how it's
going down there in SA! , it's always nice to hear from different corners of
the globe.  This type of stuff sure beats the moronic sniping that goes on
over on the Healey list, theres about 4 guys over there that ought to be
boxed up and recounted a few times!

John
Oostburg, WI
'60 BT7
'60 Mini
'80 TR7 (freshly repainted Carmine red!)
'69 AA
'57 Isetta
Etc.