RE: Need a LUCAS or LUCAS like Battery source

To: "Tom Winslow - MSN" <tom_winslow@msn.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Need a LUCAS or LUCAS like Battery source
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:56:25 -0500
Tom,

I used a top-of-line Duralast from AutoZone. There computer as
the TR4 in the tables and calls out the right battery.  It was
top-rated and it was the right size and configuration.  I put one
of the gold and red Lucas stickers on the front side toward the
top.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L so to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com