Re: Adios amigos

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Adios amigos
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 23:06:27 PST
>Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:59:46 -0500 From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
>Subject: Adios amigos
>
>Hi gang,
>
><snip> I'm a 5+ year veteran of the Triumph's List, so this is  the end of
>an era for me. I'm unsubscribing from the Triumphs list.
>
><snip>I find it so hard to believe that so many people out there don't have
>the slightest clue what "list etiquette" is, and >what constitutes "no
>value added" posts...

Hi Henry,

As another long time list member I'm sorry to see you go. I wonder what some
of the off topic posters would have done back in the days when all we had
were usenet newsgroups...
Does anyone have a link to the original "usenet netiquette guide"?

I'll stay subscribed because I'm about to replace the floors in my TR-4 and
for the entertainment value... You must admit the "BFH" series has been
amusing at least;^).

One tip for those who have problems with the volume and/or content of mail
on the list. I use a hotmail account that I can ignore if I want to receive
my digests. That way I only have to read the list when I feel like it.

Well good luck Henry. Keep your Triumphs on the road, we'll be looking for
ya.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald