Fuel Leak...again!

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Subject: Fuel Leak...again!
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:46:58 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Bill & Skip Pugh
>Now the fuel is leaking out of the top of the sediment bowl...pipe
fittings are dry as a bone, thanks to suggestions from the list. But
fuel is practially pouring out of the top of the sediment bowl...I
have cleaned, tightened, reversed the gasket, coated the gasket with
hypolar, twisted, tightened, and still it leaks.  I have managed to
clamp the rubber fuel line so it is not pouring gasoline all over the
garage, everything I try seems to make it worse!!  This is a SIMPLE
thing, how can I be screwing it up so badly...all help gratefully
accepted.
<

Look up a Massey-Ferguson tractor dealer and buy a new gasket.  They are
only about a buck (US).

Dave