Fw: Request to join CTRIUMPH denied

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Request to join CTRIUMPH denied
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 21:14:12 -0600
I found this message very interesting for two reasons:

1)  I have no idea why the moderator of CTRIUMPH would deny my request to
join.

2)  I have no idea what CTRIUMPH is, nor any recollection of attempting to
join it.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.