M'aidez, French TR6 owners

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: M'aidez, French TR6 owners
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:38:30 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Peter C."
>While identifying some parts I've run across Amber Reverse lenses for
TR6s.
Apparently these are specified for France only. I am wondering why they
wouldn't be clear as the rest of the TR6s are. Can one see well enough with

amber reverse lenses, or do they serve some other purpose?
        More than a little curious,      Merci.
        Peter C
<

The French have a special penchant for amber lamps.  They even put amber
filters over their headlamps.  The theory is that it makes for better
vision in the fog.  I can not attest to whether this is, indeed, fact, but
it does add a little continental flair.  A little of what the French call
"I don't know what."  (With appolgies to Austin Powers)

De rien.

Je ne sais pas.

Dave