Re: Silicone Gasket & others having any 0ders?

To: "J&E" <ebk@buffnet.net>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Silicone Gasket & others having any 0ders?
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 07:58:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
You cannot use your household oven for P/C, yes it gives off odors, and yes
it gives off smoke from cooking these greasy parts, it will eventually
cover/coat the inside of your oven. Remember your are cooking steel or iron
of some type when P/Cing, not hambuger.  Cosmo it's all in the material I'm
sending you this a.m.  "FT"