SF Bay Area TR4 alternator conversions?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SF Bay Area TR4 alternator conversions?
From: Rick Pam <rpam@stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:31:31 -0700
Cc: las@alaska.net
To pick up a thread from a month or two ago:  I'm about to jump in and do
the alternator conversion on a 66 '4A.   Before I start I'd like to see at
least one in action to get a feel for how the mechanical mounting
goes.    Anyone have a 4 or 4A with the alternator conversion (the simple
GM kind) in the San Francisco Bay Area I could come by and look at in the
near future?  I've seen a number of TR6's but no TR4's.

Feel free to respond off-list, email or phone.  I'm in Menlo Park.

Thanks

Rick Pam
'66 4A on loan from Alaska
650-323-3305