RE: 48 Spoke wire wheels (was Re: center-lock alloy wheels?)

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 48 Spoke wire wheels (was Re: center-lock alloy wheels?)
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 20:23:26 -0400
Cc: ArthurK101@aol.com, pethier@isd.net
As confirmation to FT's comment -

In the Official Spares Catalog; page 40 (Prop Shaft & Road Wheels)
Centre Lock Wire Wheels
(48 spoke type)
p/n 596165 Lacquered
p/n 506166 Alum.
p/n 506167 Dull Chrome
p/n 506168 Bright Chrome

Same Book; page 143 (High Speed Equipment)
Centre Lock Wire Wheels
(60 spoke type)
p/n 506169 Lacquered
p/n 506170 Alum
p/n 506171 Dull Chrome
p/n 506172 Bright Chrome

I don't know if Lacquered is body colored or the silver we know or does the
Alum. Or Dull Chrome qualify as the regular painted wheels.

Carl