RE: TR6 keys

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 keys
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:07:13 +0930charset="iso-8859-1"
Sorry about the late reply to this thread...

I've a 1969 TR6 PI, which is apparently an original
Australian delivered car, with the ignition key in
the centre console, no steering lock, etc, but I
only have one key for all the locks. Doors, glove
compartment, boot and ignition keys are all the
same... Figure that one out given John's experience.
I don't know if any of the locks have been changed,
I expect given their condition (you could probably
open the doors with anything that will fit in the
key holes) I don't think they have.

Just trying to muddy the swamp even further...

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
Adelaide
AUSTRALIA

<- snippety, snip ->

> Sandy Levine wrote:
> how many different keys came with a 70 TR6? I am the original owner

<- snippety, snip ->