RE: DOT 5

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DOT 5
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:34:39 -0700
Cosmo :

Yes, it's all the same, within reason.  Just like motor oil, it's probably best
to not mix brands unnecessarily, but better mix than do without !

If you want something to worry about, worry about the fact that most auto parts
stores do not carry DOT 5 brake fluid.  Of the 6 or so stores that I frequent,
only one carries DOT 5 (and they charge a premium for it).

Randall
Lakewood, CA