Happy Event

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Event
From: Bob Jones <jones_m2@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:50:27 -0500
The reason that I was not at VTR in Portland and The Summer Party this
year was that my oldest daughter was expecting our first grandchild.
Well, five days overdue and  with 22 hours of struggling, this brave
young lady, with the help of a c-section, delivered a beautiful 8 pound
4 3/4 oz girl into the world last night at 10:44 PM. Excue me for
crowing but as James Brown said 'I FEEL GOOD!!!"

I wish I could have seen all of you but the truth is my mind hasn't been
on Triumphs lately.  Maybe by October and the Regional at Lake City June
and I can make it up.

Bob Jones
VP for Business Services
VTR