Frame Concerns II

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame Concerns II
From: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:13:31 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

Thanks guys for all the advice.  Let me back step and clarify a few things.
My a-Arms are fine.  The rust that is in my frame is in the cruciform lower
panel on the rear center area near the trailing arm mounts.  I have poked
around HARD on the trailing arm mount sections and have yet to go through
them any where.  the hole I mentioned is on the left Side of the frame under
where the cruciform panel is located.  I know the seriousness of the rust
but I must admit I might be making much more out of this that there really
is.  I guess what I am saying is that I suspect I have bought for myself
about 2 years Max before I will have to do a body tub yank.  I Also am aware
of the differences in the early frames verses the later frames.  Does any
one have a nice late frame they might sell?  I don't mind installing the
trailing arm sections..

 Jeff still in deep thought. Also advice please...