Another announcement....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another announcement....
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:07:57 -0600

A few people mentioned to me at the latest Portland VTR that they had
missed the announcement of the availability of the electronic version of
the Triumph service bulletin set. For those that didn't see the message
I posted, or haven't been to Dan Buettner's site in the recent past, the
bulletins are available by ftp from this URL:

http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/bulletins.html

I am still on the lookout for any missing pages, and if any of you have
a page or two not listed, please let me know.

Cheers, all.

--

Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM