Re: Language Differences

To: hamilton@ptd.net, pethier@isd.net, dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Language Differences
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 12:47:14 GMT
>From: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>
>To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>,        "Adrian Dix-Dyer"
><dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>,        <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
><spitfires@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Language Differences
>Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:11:31 -0400
>
>And lets' not forget the west Texas version of fluid -- "fluif".

    Cheez Ed... That's supposed to be a secret! Didn't you read about
    Fluif in your "Triumph List Handy Guidebook"...? It's in the
    chapter titled "Sercurity and the Great Secrets..."

    Now we'll have to kill you... Rats, all of our TR hit squad are
    suffering from "Lucas Syndrome"... You'll just have to kill
    yourself. Go out in the garage and get a ball-peen hammer... Hit
    yourself smartly on the head woth the "pointy" end.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)