Re: Timing?

To: "Henry Frye" <thefryes@iconn.net>, "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>, <jimmad@juno.com>, "Jim Davis" <jh_davis@mindspring.com>, "Dave Crane" <davesplace@ncol.net>, "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Subject: Re: Timing?
From: "Bryce Milton" <Bryce@Milton.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:39:12 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
    Well, the timing marks were indeed correct and the car's running a treat
thanks to your replies and helpful suggestions...  The car has all of the
smog gear intact and properly connected (I know, it's probably the last one
in North America still hobbled in this manner) and it ran smooth at the
stock setting once I put vacuum retard hose back on, but it tended to
backfire so I advanced it some to where the engine was telling my ear that
it wanted to be, but I'll likely have to experiment a bit more.  Thanks for
all of the help!

-Bryce