Re: Fan or not to Fan

To: Lawrence R Zink <zink@pdq.net>, "Bill & Skip Pugh" <anabil@caltel.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fan or not to Fan
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 11:43:08 -0700
I made a 1/4" thick Aluminum w/bolt holes plate to stiffen the pulley ( it's
only sheet metal ) to replace the cast iron fan hub extension. 7000 miles
later still runs good. The fan keeps the car cool( but not me ) on those 100
deg days here in LA.It sits in traffic with no problem.
Mike Andrews
55 TR-2