Re: Moving to New Jersey

To: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Moving to New Jersey
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 16:26:01 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Steve,

        Welcome to Jersey! Clinton is a nice rural town away from the major
crowded areas. But
        New York is about 1.5 hours away, Philadelphia also about 1.5-2 hours.
However, Moss
        Motors, in Dover, is only about an hour.

        Yes, there is a major LBC club. Go to VTR.ORG to find more info.
Insurance
costs me
        about $70/ year with Condon & Skelly, located in Mt. Laurel,NJ. Apply
for
your "Historic
        Plates" as soon as possible. They take about 6 weeks to process. With
thse
plates, you don't
        have to get your LBC inspected.

        I've dealt with alot of folks in Southern Jersey. So, contact me if you
want and I'll fill
        you in.

        Wecome again,
        Jeff N.
        '72 TR6

At 02:00 PM 8/2/00 -0700, you wrote:

>In about two weeks I will be moving to Western New Jersey from the Chicago
>area.  I would welcome any advice New Jersey listers could offer about
>driving and licensing a classic car in the state, reliable mechanics and
>upcoming events.
>
>I noticed that there was a British car show held in Clinton, NJ this past
>June.  Does anyone know if this is an annual event?  Does anyone know who
>organizes this event?  Any other information would be appreciated.  Thanks
>in advance.
>
>Steve Peca
>Franklin Twp, New Jersey
>1958 TR3A - TS23867L

>Say Bye to Slow Internet!
>http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

Director of Product Development
Manufacturing Systems & Technologies, Inc.
Web site: www.msystech.com
Telephone: 856-874-1884