Sorry...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sorry...
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:40:52 -0500
After all this about replying to the list vs privately...and then the
offshoot, editing out the bulk of the previous posts to keep the bit stream
down to a minimum, I just replied to Dave Moag's angle drive question with
an answer very similar to Randall's.

I did not do this just to see my name in print! I did it because I scanned
the posts in my reader to see if anyone had already posted the answer...and
I just didn't see Randall's! And no, he's not filtered! OK, so I need new
glasses...:^(

Dave, I don't suppose you could consider two posts to be a consensus, but at
least you know there are two of us out here who don't use angle drives...and
who post answers to the list (so that we can occasionally embarrass
ourselves publicly)! :^)

Sorry, folks...I'll try to pay closer attention! Hey, at least I edited
Dave's original question...

Michael Ferguson