RE: Diff Autopsy (quasi-apology)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Diff Autopsy (quasi-apology)
From: William Hook <wghook@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:36:33 +0000
John,
I found your story very appropriate to the list.    Having the symptoms and
your responses listed,  puts me in the same situation and having to think (and
sweat) it through.  If you had just said that your Dif blew... I wouldn't have
learned anything about the sounds and warnings to listen for.

Thanks, Bill Hook