Re: I'm back, and the book is finished!

To: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: I'm back, and the book is finished!
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:57:35 -0400
Cc: "Masters, Dan" <DANMAS@aol.com>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Irv Korey"
>Dan is asking for only $25 for this book. IMHO, it is worth 4 times that
and
more, especially if your car is experiencing electrical maladies. My
heartiest congratulations to Dan on this accomplishment. This is a great
day
for TR250/6 owners. I hope Dan finds the time to do the book for the
earlier
cars so that the owners of them can enjoy this remarkable resource.
<

Let me add that this book is a wonderful primer on electrical systems and
troubleshooting.  If you own a TR3 or a Spitfire and want to learn about
electrical systems, buy this book.  Lucas systems are pretty generic from
car to car and many things translate well. (Did you know that the color of
the turn signal wires are the same in the TR2 AND the TR8?  The turn signal
chapter works across the line)  Lucas didn't re-invent the wheel for each
car.

Dave Massey

P.S. Dan, thanks for the autographed copy.  I'll put it under glass.