RE: New Tan Door Fuzzys -- Who needs them?????

Subject: RE: New Tan Door Fuzzys -- Who needs them?????
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:30:52 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>, "Michael Cline" <mcline@substrates.com>, "Bud Rolofson" <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>
I would be very interested in these New Tan fuzzies, but need help.  Was New
Tan the color that came with the 1976 TR6 Chestnut colored trim?  If not,
what color was it?  I have an example, but cannot decide what color it might
be - but I can say it is a lovely (ugh) shade of beige/tan/mustard/brown.

Thanks,

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net