Thanks and Goodbye

To: "Triumphant Ones \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks and Goodbye
From: "Tom Gentry" <tgentry@acrux.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 07:45:01 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to everyone who offered help and encouragement over the years.  This
list made owning and driving Triumphs more fun, and at times simply made it
possible.  I've enjoyed the conversations, and I've met some very nice list
members at various events.

My quest for speed has led me away from Triumphs (though I had some
conversations with Dan Masters about how to have both), so I've finally been
selling my parts and cars to those who can make use of them.  I still have
some parts small and large and both cars, a basket case '59 10 Sedan and a
'72 TR-6 OD.  I will start advertising in other areas in an attempt to
reclaim my garage.

Keep the oily side down.  I know I'll always smile when I see a Triumph on
the road.

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!
Rockford, Illinois