Re: TRA 2000 event in Poconos Mountains, PA this weekend

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRA 2000 event in Poconos Mountains, PA this weekend
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:33:59 EDT
In a message dated 00-06-14 07:24:37 EDT, dwillner@icontech.com writes:

<<
 I hadn't seen any posts regarding the national TRA 2000 event this upcoming
 weekend in the Poconos.

 It's the 2000 National Meet of the Triumph Register of America (TRA), held
 6/15 - 6/18 at the Fernwood Resort and Conference Center in Bushkill, PA.
 Suppose to be a great turnout of 2s, 3s, and 4s, from across the country, in
 a really super location, with a number of excellent events and activities.
 Lots of winding mountain roads lined with trout streams. (Can't think of a
 better way to spend a father's day weekend?)

 Check out www.njtriumphs.org for additional info and all the events and
 schedule details. Hope to see you there.

 Dave Willner
 Stroudsburg, PA
 59 TR3A (Apple Green)
 70 BSA 441 Victor Special >>

I'll be there.  Thursday evening, I hope.

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA