2500 (and others?) plastic (nylon) fuel line clips

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 2500 (and others?) plastic (nylon) fuel line clips
From: lee.k.janssen@lmco.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 06:28:00 -0600
Truely a shot in the dark but I've checked Rimmer and Revington TRs catalog
with no success. Does anyone know where to obtain the plastic (nylon?) fuel
line clips that hold both the 5/16 inch fuel line and the 1/4 inch fuel
return lines on the 2500 PI. Some plastic clips are currently supplied by
TRF and Moss however, they are either out of stock or are confirmed to be
the wrong size.
Thanks much for the help, and I won't get too upset if I don't get a
response....
Later
Lee Janssen
Sunny Denver CO.