Re: TR6 trunnions - dilema

To: "Ian Viles" <ianviles@derbysmoths.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: TR6 trunnions - dilema
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:52:18 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Ian
No start putting EP90 in there and don't worry about the grease, the oil
will get where it is needed as there won't be any grease there which is why
the oil is recommended, if there is any grease in the places that the oil is
needed it will be diluted by the oil and become EP120!

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite
2000 MKI