Brake booster

To: levilevi@home.com
Subject: Brake booster
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:55:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello Bud,

Please don't be so hard on the list members for not responding quickly.

I see that there was less than 9 hours between your request for help
and your rant.

As I subscribe to the digest I usually do not get responses to my
questions for a least a day unless the response is sent directly to me.
Some times the response can come after a week.

Some questions I have asked have generated a lot of responses and
some have generated one.  I still read the list and ask questions
because I continue to learn more about Triumphs.  Even if it is that
MGB owners don't wave at TR7s.  :-)

My TR3 does not have a brake booster.  Otherwise I might have had a
problem with it and thus been able to share my experience.

Roger