Herald 12/50 for sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Herald 12/50 for sale
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 20:46:05 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
No financial interest and this probably will only interest UK listers. Was told
by an
owner today that his 1968 (reg date) 12/50 is up for sale. Alleged to have been
repainted
and was at Stoneleigh looking for a new home at the end of last year.
Car is said to have had "quite a lot of money spent on it" and is in red with a
white
waist stripe with red interior, new carpets and headlining. Mileage of approx
64,000 is
claimed to be genuine. Car will be at Gaydon on July 2 with a new MOT and a
year's free
'rent' and currently can be viewed in Handsworth Birmingham. I have owner's
address and
phone # so if you're interested, contact me off list.
.
Jonmac